Creta® is a systemic, selective herbicide for pastures, recommended for foliar application to control broad-leaved, herbaceous, semi-shrubby and shrubby weeds in pasture areas with forage grasses. It presents high performance on most weeds that are difficult to control.
What is Creta®?
Creta®, is a high performance selective herbicide in the control of weeds without harming forage grasses.
To obtain high weed control performances and safety in applications, it is recommended to follow the instructions, use it carefully and always consult an Agronomist.
Check out the main targets of this herbicide for pasture
Check out the main targets that Creta® fights in pastures:
- Assa-peixe (Vernonia polyanthes);
- Gervão-branco (Croton glandulosus);
- Joá (Solanum sisymbriifolium);
- Malva-branca (Sida cordifolia);
- Guanxuma (Sida rhombifolia);
- Assa-peixe-roxo (Vernonia westiniana);
- Amarelinho (Tecoma stans);
- Casadinha (Eupatorium squalidum);
- Guanxuma-branca (Sida glaziovii);
- Unha-de-vaca (Bauhinia variegata);
- Espinho-agulha (Barnadesia rosea);
- Leiteiro (Peschiera fuchsiaefolia);
- Mamica-de-porca (Zanthoxylum hasslerianum);
- Cipó-de-cobra (Mansoa difficilis);
- Assa-peixe-branco (Vernonia polyanthes);
- Mata-pasto (Eupatorium maximilianii);
Herbicide for controlling weeds in pastures
It is recommended for the control of broad-leaf, herbaceous, semi-shrubby and shrubby weeds in areas of forage grass pastures. The product acts directly on the metabolic functions of weeds, including altering cell functions, resulting in:
- Deformation of lateral and apical buds;
- Paralysis of growth and thickening of roots;
- Appearance of “callus” in the nodes along the stem.
Methods of application
Always consult an Agronomist.